collaborative natural health

The Chinese country has in excess of 5,000 years of history. From the beginning

of Chinese history to the present, there have been numerous renowned clinical

and moral figures, with rich encounters. They have abandoned numerous

important clinical books for a long time into the future. With such a long history,

there are many exciting stories encompassing this old medication, here I will let

you know a fascinating model story:

It was a Wednesday that altered my life forever.

I remember looking at my watch: it was 2.57pm… I was running late.

My prescription had made me feel nauseous and faint all day. And although every cell in my body

told me to stay at home; I still had to go to school to pick up my daughter… and grab some pizza for

dinner.

I was driving just three blocks from my house when I felt something start to go terribly wrong.

My vision blurred… sounds became distant… and I felt that something awful was happening.

I blacked out at the wheel. Like a bad dream, I woke up on a stretcher in an ambulance.

I was confused. My shoulder, chest, neck and back were pounding in agony.

My head was throbbing and in a painful fog. I could feel blood caked to my hair.

Long story short; my car had drifted left and ploughed head-first into a lady driving an SUV!

Luckily, there were no kids in the car, and her injuries were minor.

But I suffered severe whiplash, a fractured vertebra, two broken ribs, and my left collarbone was

shattered.

All because of the side-effects of prescription pills...

... pills that were supposed to help me!

Just before being discharged from the hospital, my doctor asked me what would become a

life-changing question.

"Would you like some medication for the pain?"

I begged; "Are there any natural alternatives?"

But the doctor kept sidestepping the question.

To shut me up, he told me my only option was painkillers.

Hospital

I was astounded that he STILL wanted to shove pills down my throat;

despite the irony that pills were the reason for my car crash in the

first place!

So I said no... but I hadn't thought it through.

The pain was already unbearable, but I would have to tough it out and find another way.

My First Glimmer of Hope Toward Drug-Free Pain

Relief

 

I tried physiotherapy and a chiropractor. However, after a string of visits, I wasn’t making any progress.


With my options running out; I listened to a friend of mine who swore by acupuncture...


But I HATE needles!


Still... I was desperate for even a small break from the constant pain. So, I forced myself to try it, just to

see what would happen.


I was so nervous. The butterflies in my stomach were intense!


The therapist stuck some fine needles into my hand, back and face… the appointment was over in 60

minutes, and when I got of the bed, I was immediately surprised that my neck and back pain seemed

less… much less.


I remember trying to locate what pain was actually remaining… but the pain was simply gone!

However, my renewed optimism didn't last long.

Within 24 hours, it all came back like a freight train of pain.

The hurt, sluggishness... and the restless nights.

At my next appointment, the acupuncturist told me I'd have to go three times a week if I wanted to end

the pain completely. And it could take many months.

Acupuncture

Unfortunately, my insurance only covered $500 worth of visits a year so there was no way I'd be able

to afford that.

Plus, the time commitment of commuting to the therapist…

combined with my fear of needles - made it very difficult to continue the therapy.


That's when something incredible happened

I reached out to apologize to the lady I had crashed into.

She wasn’t angry at me… in fact, she was sympathetic.

It turned out she lived locally, and her son went to the same school as my daughter.

I invited her to my place for coffee after she kindly offered to pick up and drop off my daughter from

school until I got back on my feet.

Let me tell you - the next 2 hours changed my life.

When I told her about the temporary relief I'd found through acupuncture, she just smiled.

It turns out that she was a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)...

Dr. Lin Xiaoxi. I had no idea that she was well-known in TCM circles in China.

Ancient Healing Combined Withodern Science

 MDr. Xiaoxi is a leading practitioner in the TCM

healing arts. She comes from a long line of prestigious

Chinese doctors… but came to the U.S to train

American therapists in the latest advancements in

Chinese medicine.

"Yes," she said, “acupuncture is very effective, but it's

not very pleasant, and it can take a while.”

 "I have a similar method which doesn’t require needles, and you can easily practice it on yourself. All you need is the ability to hear and touch.”


This extraordinary method sends a message to the central nervous

system causing the release of pain-killing endorphins:

noradrenalin, and enkephalin; which help to block the signal of

pain to the brain. As well as: 'beta-endorphins' which have been

found to be stronger than morphine.2


Sound Energy, a Healing Force of Nature


Over the next couple of hours, Dr. Xiaoxi described entrainment and sound therapy.

The definition of entrainment is when a stronger rhythm, causes another rhythm to vibrate in harmony with it.

It’s a law of physics. When one object vibrates, it can cause another object to vibrate at the same frequency.

On an atomic level, everything vibrates at different frequencies, atoms, cells… every living thing, including our biological rhythms.

  • It's the phenomenon that causes female roommates' menstrual cycles to sync together.

  • Fireflies that blink together at the same rate and time.

  • The resetting of the internal body clock after a very long plane flight.

An extremely exceptional strategy for tuning in, right? I at long last disposed of my aggravation totally

with this strategy, also, when I found out about this technique, I understood that there have been

numerous legitimate examinations, as well as clinical acknowledgment. about this specific treatment.

Also, I want to impart this new information to everybody

at: -   https://bit.ly/naturalsirnegyseegun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons Why I Love Freelancing and Making Money with Fiverr

OH : ''Back Pain '' !